To do list ...
| TO DO LIST ... |
This time of the year always seems to go really quickly for me, which sucks because it is my favourite time of the year. I love the autumnal weather, the pumpkins, dressing up, halloween, christmas, decorating the house etc.
I think I tend to wish the time away to be Christmas and actually never end up enjoying the time as much as I would like - so I thought I would give myself a little to-do list that might help me slow things down at this time of year - and hopefully start to slow down and enjoy things a little more!
1. Go for a wintery walk, most likely in Wollaton Park, Nottingham
2. Cook a Pumpkin Pie - I've always wanted to do it, but just always say 'I'll do it next year'
3. Go to the cinema more
4. Go to more Christmas craft fairs - perfect for Christmas presents!
5. Have a huge clear out and eBay everything to save money for Christmas shopping
6. Spend more time baking - I really love it but rarely give myself the time to actually get stuck in!
What do you guys like to do at this time of year?