Back in August I visited Pembrokeshire in Wales for three weeks. It's one of my favourite places on earth so being able to spend so long there this summer was amazing. As usual we stayed in the beautiful upper Solva which is really close to St. Davids, the gorgeous Newgale beach and obviously the perfect place to walk down to Solva Harbour and High street!
Here are my top five things to do in Pembrokeshire when I visit...
1. Walk along Newgale beach
2. Go to Window on Wales and Solva antiques along Solva High Street
3. Do the St. Justinian's to St. David's coastal path walk. Finishing the walk off with a Chapel Chocolates ice-cream is the best for the end of a long walk!
3. Walk down to Solva Harbour and then walk up to the Gribbin
4. Eat Fish and Chips on the beach at Newgale
5. Explore the beautiful city of St. David's, the smallest city in Britain. There are so many lovely shops deli's!