An interview with: Sarah Trademark
| AN INTERVIEW WITH: SARAH TRADEMARK |
I asked Sarah Trademark, a UK blogger with a penchant for colourful hair, a few questions to get to know her and for you lovely followers to do the same! Make sure you check out her blog and social media, she even has super cute cats!
1. For someone who has never visited your blog before, how would you describe your blog to them?
I write mainly about make up or beauty but also about hair and food/lifestyle. I really just write about anything I fancy.
2. What got you interested in blogging?
I saw a lot of people doing it online and it looked fun so I thought I would give it ago and probably not have a clue and give it up after a few weeks but nearly three years later I'm still doing it!
3. What tip would you give to other bloggers with 'writers block'?
It's ok to take time off. If I get writers block it just stresses me out to then try and force myself to write something in a specific time frame. It's ok to take a few weeks off.
4. If you could listen to one album on repeat for your rest of your life what would it be?
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory will always be my favourite album.
5. Who is your idol and why?
Avril Lavigne. I think she's so beautiful and an amazing artist.
| Follow Sarah Trademark |